AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

IBM Watson Acquires Artificial Intelligence Startup Cognea (MyCyberTwin)

[ # 16 ]

> youtube.com/user/primedivine/videos

I have no idea who this “Accessiblesoft” guy is; but, he’s got some great videos.  In particular, check out his IBM WATSON QA flaws and false promotion video.

[ # 17 ]

Interesting. This conforms with more official samples that I’ve read. This Watson API appears to be a multi-document summariser based on sentence extraction and average word scoring methods, which is rather unspectacular. It can be effective with a huge amount of documents to match and confirm, but does not do well with only a handful of documents, which is what people will more realistically have at their disposal. I’ve noticed that anything below 70% certainty is as good as inaccurate and had best not be relayed to the user at all.

At 2:12 of this video there is an explanation of how Watson is supposed to work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DywO4zksfXw

[ # 18 ]

> twitter.com/IBMWatson/status/592115812686692353

Image Attachments
alchemyapi415.jpg

[ # 19 ]

04 April 15: IBM Watson QA + Speech Recognition + Speech Synthesis = A Conversation With Your Computer

Video => Watson QA + Speech by @andytrice

[ # 20 ]

=> Watson Hackathon May 4-5, Brooklyn, New York $25,000 in prizes

=> World of Watson Main Event May 5-6, Brooklyn, New York

[ # 21 ]

So… what became of the “Mycybertwin” accounts?

Apparently dismantled and defunct, which is a shame, really.

Sadly I find that this site is apparently now gone from “frozen” to completely defunct:

This site can’t be reached

mycybertwin.com took too long to respond.

< 1 2
2 of 2

login or register to react