AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Pandorabots republishing problems?

For weeks now i’ve been having difficulty republishing my chatbot occasionally. I was wondering if anyone else has been having the same thing or knows what’s going on? It used to republish every single time I clicked “republish”, but now it will republish once.. then after making more changes it will not republish, just refresh the page. Is it on a timer now?

[ # 1 ]

Old post

[ # 2 ]

Did you sort it Kittie? I’ve had this happen to me too on occasions. I find that if I go to the “My Pandorabots” tab, choose the bot you want to publish and click on Publish - OK, it seems to work a lot better.

[ # 3 ]

Oh hello. I accidentally responded to this and then found out it was really old, it was a complete mistake! That being said yes I am having republishing problems currently, however what you just typed works for me. A new republishing problem has cropped up within the past few days for me, though. Trying to republish gives me a forever loading page and then eventually “problem loading page. Secure connection failed”. I just hope it fixes itself eventually.

[ # 4 ]

you could try closing the browser window (or tab), then opening it again, and see if the changes you’ve made were successfully published. If they were not, there is no need to worry, because the changes are still there, just not published. If this has happened, then your best course of action is to contact Pandorabots via their help interface, explain the problem, and see if they can help you directly.

[ # 5 ]

Yeah when I refresh the window it no longer says needs publishing, so i’m guessing it works anyway.

login or register to react